2015年12月14日星期一

That said the ball does fly really well

Getting the basics right consistently will make a big difference, so always check out your strikers to see which foot they're dominant with and whether or not they have a good weak foot rating. Where possible, try to work the ball on to their strongest side for Buy Fifa 16 Coins the best chance to score and be careful with power and direction.

FIFA 16 was perhaps more forgiving with over-powering shots, but in my first ten games of 16 I was regularly launching the ball over the bar or hitting it wildly wide because I was striking it way too hard or from the wrong angles. Since then I've had more joy going for less power generally when close in, and concentrating on accuracy rather than flash outside-of-the-boot finishes.

That said the ball does fly really well and I have seen some worldies so far   both for and against me   so I don't want to discourage speculative efforts completely, but when I need to Fifa 16 Coins score in the last minute of a game or any other situation when it really counts, I go for less power and more accuracy.
http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论