2016年1月24日星期日

But the actions and situations

The game starts and connects first with the EA servers to pull my old FIFA data and "remembers" as my favorite team and the other settings of the previous parts, I only played on the Fifa 16 PS4 Coins .

At the beginning I may only times to complete a test game with the teams FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid while trying not to internalize the control back. At the beginning, I get on very well and immediately strikes me that the game feels much more realistic feel than even in the older parts. So I'm doing my game and losing narrowly 1-0 against Madrid, which is only once justifiable, as this is my first FIFA 16 game and the innovations need to be tested only once.

But the actions and situations all act much more realistic than it was with the predecessors of the case, taking in FIFA 16 more the form of a simulation. Also inspires me the stadium atmosphere during a match, the fans were well captured.
There is  Fifa 16 XBOX One Coins also the well-known game modes so you can also sell offline until next year loose the time.

http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论