2016年2月21日星期日

For China should learn what to Spanish football

For China should learn what to Spanish football, Manzano think there are many: "Because I actually questioned the referee at a news conference and was suspended, because I am a player on Fifa 16 Coins  the microblogging issued a statement accusing the referee also .

Ban "the best coach of Super said," to comply with the rules here either remain silent, or do not mix in Chinese football Chinese people are very valued sports ethics, "Manzano also said he would not refuse to become a football coach.: "I know this country, love their culture. If there is such an opportunity in the future, I will not refuse."

Leave for a year, Manzano said the family wanted: "I had a very comfortable in Beijing, as well as two-year contract with  Cheap Fifa 16 Coins the team, but if there is a good offer ...... Now any speech I will be 350 million Chinese.http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论